- Part of the Baby Wubbers series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Especially suited for finer, more detailed work. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire gauges ranging from 18 to 30.
- These pliers are THE most necessary part of the basic arsenal of every jewelry maker. Use them to hold small objects, bend wire, pick up beads.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 5 inches long, tips are 1mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Chain Nose Pliers, Wire Looping Pliers|
|Materials||Rubber, Stainless Steel|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Superb handling
I just love these Baby Wubbers Chain Nose pliers. The ergonomics work beautifully with my sometimes achy hands. I've bought some cheap, poorly constructed pliers in the past, but I knew immediately I had finally made the right choice with these. They feel comfortable, while still providing an excellent grip upon jump rings and other metal/wire pieces.
- What a difference!
I have used cheaper tools for a while now and decided to upgrade to a better quality. I bought several of the Wubbers tools and I am amazed at the ease of projects now. I made a world of difference in wrapping loops and opening and closing lots of jump rings...like butter!