- This digital caliper can measure both outer and inner diameters of beads in inches or millimeters. It also features a large LCD display and an automatic shut-off feature to save power!
- Measures up to 4"/100mm with an accuracy of ± 0.2mm/.0078"
- Minimum scale to read is .01"/0.1mm
- Made of extra-strong carbon fiber composites
- Battery Powered (One SR44, 1.55V included). To change the battery, slide the display panel unit to the bottom of the caliper handle. Slide the battery cover (located to the right of the display panel) down in the direction that the ridged triangle points.
- Quantity: 1 Digital Caliper
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Product Type||Caliper, Tool|
|Materials||Carbon Fiber, Plastic|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Replacement Batteries
The calipers are valuable for the work the are intended for. I wanted to let everyone know you can use size 26 hearing aid batteries as replacement batteries.
- How do you change the battery?
I've reviewed the video instruction and it is very clear on how to use. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to replace the battery. No instruction on this at all.
- Cannot live without.
I must use these calipers at least 50 times a day.
I like the fact that I can instantly switch between inches and millimeters. Also the digital display is so much easier to read than standard calipers.
The two smaller jaws on the top are great for measuring the inside diameter of bezels.