- These pliers are THE most necessary part of the basic arsenal of every jewelry maker. Use them to hold small objects, bend wire, pick up beads. How can you live without them?!
- Measurements: Pliers are 4.5 inches long, tips are 1mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Chain Nose Pliers, Flat Nose Pliers|
|Materials||PVC, Stainless Steel|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers
Very good quality. Does the job of cutting with ease.
- nice addition to my tool box
I'm glad I found these, they make such a big difference when making jewelry. Usually I can never find these at the local stores and when I do find them they always tend to be out of my price range. Great little find - I'll probably be browsing again to see what other tools I can find.
- nice pliers
These are nice little pliers but I did not notice they are called "micro". My mistake. I have a fairly large hand. Other than that I really like them. The pliers themselves have a very good grip and are easy to use not causing hand fatigue.
I am just now shopping for something similar but a wee bit longer as I find with my hand size I sometimes get it caught and these are "sharp"!