- These round nose pliers taper down to one millimeter in diameter on each point. Such a small size will allow you to do work with finer gauges of wire, and to make smaller loops & curves. These pliers are a necessary part of the basic arsenal of every jewelry maker.
- Recommended by all teachers and books as one of the basic necessary tools in wire wrapping and jewelry making.
- Measurements: Pliers are 4.5 inches long, tips are 1.5mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Current Sale||20% Off | Code: GEAR20|
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Round Nose Pliers, Wire Looping Pliers|
|Materials||PVC, Stainless Steel|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent quality. Highly recommend.
Fast delivery. Quality merchandise. How can you go wrong with Beadaholique.