- Braided bead thread has been recommended in many recent how-to articles on beadworking. This is the fiber to use for all stringing which requires extra strength or multiple passes, but involves beads with small holes.
- This super strong, flexible, pre-waxed braided beading thread is made from gel-spun polyethylene, one of the strongest fiber cords per diameter ever created. Beadworkers and beadstringers will find that this new product feels and works better than the finest bead thread, yet is as strong as jewelry wire. Most beads will not cut this product. It does not stretch, it knots easily, and will pass through a #12 beading needle. Similar to size A or B Nymo.
- Quantity: 1 spool of 50 yards of Crystal Clear .005 inch FireLine bead thread.
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Product Type||Beading Thread|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great, but is the price wrong?
I absolutely love this thread for hand bead-weaving, but I think this price may be wrong. The same thing in smoke is nearly half the price. Perhaps this price is for the 125 yard spool?
- I tried it liked it bought more
I use for beading with delica beads 11 and smaller, it holds up better than silamide however it may tangle if you don't wax it well.