- Braided bead thread has been recommended in many recent how-to articles on beadworking. This is the fiber to use for all stringing which requires extra strength or multiple passes, but involves beads with small holes.
- This super strong, flexible, pre-waxed braided beading thread is made from gel-spun polyethylene, one of the strongest fiber cords per diameter ever created. Beadworkers and beadstringers will find that this new product feels and works better than the finest bead thread, yet is as strong as jewelry wire. Most beads will not cut this product. It does not stretch, it knots easily, and will pass through a #12 beading needle.
- Quantity: 1 spool of 50 yards of Crystal Clear .006 inch FireLine bead thread.
|Product Type||Beading Thread|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Best beading thread out there.
I like the quality and the weight. Now with the crystal color, it's even better.
- Cystal Fireling Braided Beading Thread
I made delicate earings and the thread didn't tangle when using long strands.