- Clear Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Self-Leveling Formula, Medium Viscosity
- Abrasion resistant -- Flexible hold
- Waterproof -- Paintable
- This thick-bodied adhesive can be use to secure leather cord into cord ends, to bond pin-backs to cabochons & bezel cups, to adhere rhinestones to decorative items, etc.
- Adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive: wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, many plastics.
- This cement does NOT dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing.
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes.
- Smaller 1 Fluid Oz. Tube. PLEASE NOTE: Applicator tip NOT included, this is the tube ONLY.
- NOTE: This glue is not the same as an epoxy.
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- I like very much
I used this product on the metal.......fantastic !!
- E6000 is pretty amazing!
When in doubt, I turn to e6000. This is a very strong adhesive that can adhere anything to... almost anything else! I'm talking silver to epoxy, aluminum to wood, etc. It's a VERY strong bond that will not break or crack and it dries CLEAR. Be careful! If you get it on your skin, it may be days or weeks before it comes off (soap/water DO NOT help!). The fumes are strong, but that strong smell means it works ;) .