- Clear Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Self-Leveling Formula, Medium Viscosity
- Abrasion resistant -- Flexible hold
- Waterproof -- Paintable
- This thick-bodied adhesive can be use to secure leather cord into cord ends, to bond pin-backs to cabochons & bezel cups, to adhere rhinestones to decorative items, etc.
- Adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive: wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, many plastics.
- This cement does NOT dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing.
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes.
- Large 3.7 Fluid Oz. Fitted tip included. Tube suitable for hobbyist use.
- NOTE: This glue is not the same as an epoxy.
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- One heck of an adhesive!
One of these tubes lasts me a VERY long time! E6000 will bond anything to almost everything without cracking, breaking, etc. This is my preferred adhesive!