- Solid brass head.
- Perfect for hammering ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Perfect for stamping and dapping.
- Smooth head.
- Brass head on metal handle with comfortable grips.
- Measurements: Head length 2 1/2 inches, Face diameter 1 inches, Hammer length 9 1/2 inches. Head weight 1 pound.
- Quantity: 1 Pound Brass Hammer
- CAUTION: Always wear proper face and eye protection when using tools.
|Product Type||Hammer, Tool|
|Product Style||Brass Hammer|
|Materials||Base Metal, Brass|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good metal stamping hammer
I use this hammer for the majority of my metal stamping needs. The weight of the hammer is perfect for making solid impressions in my thinner gauge metal sheet or stampings. I can use it for a while and my arm doesn't get tired.