- Parallel Hole Punch Pliers developed by EUROTOOL®.
- Exactly what you need to easily add a hole to that stamping, metal blank or sheet stock.
- These hole punch pliers will give the user leverage and assurance that the pin goes straight through the hole every time for a clean shearing action.
- Will create a clean 1.5mm hole without rough edges or burs in sheet metal stock up to 18 gauge.
- Pins are replaceable, so when worn, they can be easily changed for a clean cut every time. Replacement pins are sold separately.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5 1/4" Long. Punch pin is 1.5mm in diameter and will create 1.5mm holes. For use with metal up to 18 gauge in thickness.
- PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
- These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Hole Punching Pliers|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Failed from the beginning
Attempted to punch a hole in 22 gauge silver disk. Although it did punch through, the pin came out of the pliers immediately, getting stuck in the sheet. I reinserted the pin in the tool, tightening the screw on the jaw side, which holds the pin in place (NOT!). The pin still did not stay inserted in pliers on several attempts to punch. On the third attempt, the pin did not even punch through the silver. Flawed design that did not work for me. On the good side, I got a full refund.