- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with a Gold Tone Gilding Metal finish.
- Gilding Metal is 95% Copper and 5% Zinc and is technically classified as brass. The combination of metals creates a gold color that is warmer in tone than Yellow Brass.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 6/0 Size. 3.8mm Diameter, 2.7mm along string. Hole is approximately 1.7mm in diameter and easily fits 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 33 Grams of beads.) Approximately 11 beads per gram (390 beads total).
|Product Type||Bead, Seed Bead|
|Materials||24kt Gold Plated|
Be the first to review this product