- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with an Antiqued Copper finish.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 8/0 Size. 3mm Diameter, 2.3mm along string. Hole is approximately 1mm in diameter and fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 38 Grams of beads.) There are approximately 20 beads per gram (760 beads).
|Product Type||Bead, Seed Bead|
|Materials||Copper Tone Metal|
Be the first to review this product