- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 15/0 size is the smallest and newest bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 250-300 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 25 Delica beads per linear inch.
- Each bead measures 1.15mm along string, 1.3mm in diameter. Hole is .65-.70mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 4 Grams of "Opaque Black" Delica seed beads in tiny 15/0 size.
|Product Type||Bead, Seed Bead|
Be the first to review this product