- This powdered citric acid pickle is a safe, environmentally-friendly way to remove firescale from alloys and metal clay.
- Many jewelers prefer citric acid pickle to others because it it's a naturally occurring non-toxic compound which works well on gold and silver, doesn't create any noxious fumes and will not be contaminated by steel tweezers or binding wire.
- The solution will work best when hot.
- NOTE: Although Nature's Touch Citric Pickle is non-toxic, add baking soda to neutralize and then use plenty of water to flush down drain. Intended for adult use only. Always wear eye protection. Do not ingest.
- Made In USA
|Product Type||Citric Acid Pickle|
Be the first to review this product