- The strong but flexible Big Eye Needle can be used for any kind of beading project: stringing with silk or nylon cord, using 'invisible' fishing line, bead looming, etc. And it's so easy to thread this needle - no magnifying glasses, maybe even no reading glasses!
- The Big Eye needle is made of Stainless steel, and can take any size thread - the eye is the entire length of the needle.
- These needles last quite a while, as we can personally attest.
- Quantity: 6 Big Eye Needles in the following sizes: 2 x 2.125", 1 x 3", 1 x 4", 2 x 5".
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Product Type||Needle, Tool|
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Read the sizes closely!
I thought the smallest one was 1.25 inches. It's 2.125 inches which makes the largest 5 inches. Not sure when that one will be used.
- Great for fire line, slightly tears nymo
These needles make threading the eye a breeze. The needle also does not slip off. They work great for projects that use fireline. I have no issue with fraying when I use fireline. However, when you use them with nymo they tend to mess up the thread a bit where it sits in the eye. It does not tear through per say but it seems to unwind a bit. A few times I have had a strand of thread wrap around the eye in a way that I had to cut the strand (not the entire thread). Will probably start going old school and using a regular (and for me maddening) thread on future projects that use nymo. Will definitely use the large eye needles whenever I use fire line!
- Great variety
Love these variety of this pack!
- New best friends
Most amazing needles. Threading is fast and easy. Insert the thread and it never moves. Thread doesn't fray, but does have a mark where the needle was holding on. A must have for weaving.
- Shred The Thread
These needles deafeat the purpose. I had to add thread to a ladder bracelet due to these needles shredding my thread. It was a pain in the rear end! It took me over an hour to get to a point where the knot was hidden on the bracelet! About the only thing they're good for is loading small beads and that takes forever! I use craft needles in the round plastic package for my ladder bracelets and they work great!
- These needles are awful
In swapping out the convenience of an easy-threading needle, I found these to be dreadful to use. They shred the thread--with or without being waxed. They're not as sharp as other needles. I'm switching back to regular beading needles.
- The Big Eye Needle Great tool
These make beading very easy. No more hassle threading the needle. If you try one you will buy more.