- If you have a silver filled necklace or bracelet that seems too short, here is the perfect solution.
- The extender is a 3 inch length of chain with a closed jump ring on one end and a 5mm silver filled ball on the other.
- Use a heavy gauge jump ring to attach the extender to the end of your necklace or bracelet. You can now loop your clasp anywhere along the chain to get the length you want, up to 3 inches.
- This item is silver-filled, which means the outer 10% is 0.925 silver over a brass core.
- Measurements: The links of the chain measure 5x3mm and are 22 gauge (.025") thick. The attached ball is 5mm in diameter. The closed jump ring is 4mm in diameter and is 20 gauge (.032") thick.
- Quantity: One 3 inch necklace extender.
|Product Type||Chain Extender|
|Product Style||Curb Chain|
|Materials||.925 Silver Filled|
Be the first to review this product