- Heavy Duty wire working tool
- Can use for basic ring sizing (markings show sizes 1 up to 14)
- Unlike plastic ring sizers, you can use this solid metal mandrel for hammering metal.
- Form rings directly on mandrel!
- You can re-round rings that have become bent with wear by slowly forcing them down the mandrel until desired shape is achieved.
- Please note shipping costs before ordering.
- Measurements: 11 1/4 inches total length including handle. 8 1/2 inches long working area. 7/8 inch diameter handle narrowing to 3/8 inch at tip. Grip handle. Weight without packaging 11 ounces. Solid steel, made in India.
|Current Sale||20% Off | Code: GEAR20|
|Product Type||Mandrel, Tool|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Solid Mandrel
I like this mandrel because the stepped sizes make it really easy to identify what size my rings are. I do have to be careful when hammering to make sure my rings are not right on the edge. I also like the knurled/diamond on the handle. It gives a good grip and fits perfectly into my bench.