- Threading beads on Soft Flex wire one by one can take a long time--because of its soft and flexible nature. But now Soft Flex has designed a unique needle that grips the end of the wire, allowing the quicker picking up and loading of beads.
- If you work with big, hollow beads, this tool is an invaluable asset. Since hollow beads have no channel, there is nothing to guide the wire out of the bead and the wire often curls inside. Soft Flex Speeder Beaders will make stringing these beads quick and painless.
- The Speeder Beader is a needle with a hollow channel at one end. Push Soft Flex or Soft Touch beading wire into the pan at a 30-45 degree angle. The pan will guide the wire into the hollow part of the Speeder Beader. Beads slip over the Speeder Beader and onto your wire quickly and easily.
- Simple directions and a small diagram are included on the back of package.
- You will receive ONE Speeder Beader needle inside a protective tube. Tubes are color coded, in case you use several sizes.
- Frost Cap fits .024 Inch Soft Flex. Needle is 2.25 Inches long
- Please note: Because the Soft Flex fits inside the needle, the needle is slightly wider than .024 inches in diameter. Bead holes must be slightly larger than .024 Inches (.61mm) for the needle to fit through.
|Product Type||Needle, Tool|
Be the first to review this product