- If you have a sterling silver necklace or bracelet that seems too short, here is the perfect solution.
- The extender is a 2 inch length of chain with a closed jump ring on one end and a 5mm sterling silver teardrop on the other.
- Use a heavy gauge jump ring to attach the extender to the end of your necklace or bracelet. You can now loop your clasp anywhere along the chain to get the length you want, up to 2 inches.
- Measurements: Curb chain links are 4mm long/ 2.5mm wide. The jump ring is 3mm in diameter and 23 gauge thick. The teardrop is approximately 8.3mm long and 2.5mm wide.
- Quantity: One 2 inch extender.
|Product Type||Chain Extender|
|Product Style||Curb Chain|
Be the first to review this product