- If you have a sterling silver necklace or bracelet that seems too short, here is the perfect solution.
- The extender is a 2 inch length of chain with a spring ring clasp attached.
- Simply take the clasp end of your necklace or bracelet and attach it to the end of the extender.
- No tools needed, spring ring clasp is already attached.
- This is a standard curb chain, links are 2.3mm wide and 4.9mm long. Spring ring clasp is 5.5mm and is stamped .925.
- Quantity: One 2 inch necklace extender.
|Product Type||Chain Extender|
|Product Style||Curb Chain, Spring RIng|
|Materials||.925 Sterling Silver|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Lightweight, but does the job. I bought some sterling silver chains that ended up being too short the projects I was working on, and these corrected that!