- Round 8/0 seed beads in color "Matte Dark Olive" (Color Code: 617).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.)
|Product Type||Bead, Seed Bead|
|Color||Matte Dark Olive|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- just the best
I love Toho beads, they have really unique colors and are pretty consistant. I can order them and be assured of a quality product for my beadwork.
- TOHO'S ARE ALWAYS FINE
Toho beads are very consistant and always are recommended for fine work. They are guaranteed to please for both stitching and stringing. You never go wrong with these and OOH! the colors.