- Round 8/0 seed beads in color "Metallic Amethyst Gun Metal" (Color Code: 90).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.)
|Product Type||Bead, Seed Bead|
|Color||Metallic Amethyst Gun Metal|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
First time ordering this bead. I quite like it but it is an unusual color. Even though gun metal is a shade of black, this bead doesn't really read as a black. Best way I can describe it is to imagine an opaque black bead that has been coated with a dark purple AB stain. Since it is a pleasant and unusual color, I'll definitely find a project to use it in, but I won't be using it as a black.