- The Vintaj Metal Reliefing Block has quickly become an essential tool when working with Vintaj Natural Brass and Vintaj Arte Metal findings.
- Fits "just right" in the palm of your hand. Perfect for adding design relief to all of your projects. The Metal Reliefing Block was created especially for sanding the raised areas of Vintaj metal products, to show off their fine detail.
- Dark gray sides (heaviest grit): Removes paint and patina from raised areas.
- White side (medium grit): Lightly reliefs embossed and raised areas.
- Light gray side (finest grit): Buffs and polishes.
- Have fun creating handcrafted pendants & mixed-media art with Vintaj altered blanks, Natural Brass and Arte Metal embellishments; emboss, impress, imprint, paint, & ink, then sand-relief the surface with this perfect tool to bring your designs to life!
- You can use this block on paper goods, polymer clay, chip board, grunge board, wood, leather, acrylic, textiles, foil, canvas and more.
- Measurements : 3 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 1"
- Quantity: 1
|Promo Group||Top Seller|
|Product Type||Metal Relief Block, Tool|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- vintaj metal relief block
You can also use a nail block that would do the same thing.
- just what the metal needed
I have been heat coloring and ink coloring metals and also applying patina paints as well. I've tried other filing blocks on metal but they don't last as long, or do as good a job or give you 3 finishes to choose from. I get all this in ONE block. Excellent for any kind of metal work. I would highly recommend this product.