- Part of the Wubbers Designer series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- These pliers will easily make consistent and even coils, loops and bends.
- Large size bail making Wubber pliers for use with wire 12 gauge or finer.
- The plier tips are uniform cylinders, so you get uniform loops every time.
- Measurements: Two jaw sizes, 7mm and 9mm. Pliers are 5 1/2 inches long.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Bail Making Pliers, Wire Looping Pliers|
|Materials||Rubber, Stainless Steel|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Wonderful Tool
Being a jewelry maker I make a lot of pendants and finish them with handcrafted sterling wire bails. This tool makes it so much easier to construct an even and well balanced bail. I don't know what I would do without it and wonder why I didn't invest in one much sooner.
The tool is easy to handle and the cushioned grip makes working with it a pleasure.