- Chain nose pliers with new angle. These pliers will allow you to get into difficult spots with less hand and wrist fatigue. Use them to smooth down that last bit of wrapped wire, to hold small objects, and to pick out small beads and findings from their storage boxes.
- Part of the Wubbers Classic Series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire from 12 gauge to 28 gauge.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 6.5 inches long, tips are 2mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
|Product Type||Pliers, Tool|
|Product Style||Chain Nose Pliers, Wire Looping Pliers|
|Materials||Rubber, Stainless Steel|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- The best
I'm fairly new to jewelry making so until now I have used cheap tools. These Wubbers are my first quality purchase and I love them. I will be buying more.
- Amazing for mailling
I bought two pair of these for myself for an early Christmas present. I primarily use them for chainmaille and they are simply amazing! The way the fit my hands allows me to work for HOURS without my hands hurting. Rarely do I have a ring slip and every time it's been because I wasn't paying attention instead of something I can attribute to the pliers themselves. I have used these with up to 12 gauge rings without any problems. The surface of the jaws are flawless so I never mar anodized or enameled copper rings. The joint is smooth. I am waiting for an opportunity for me to treat myself to a pair of baby bent nose Wubbers for tiny ring work such as the 3mm ID 19 ga rings.